We offer full service property management which includes the following:
1. Rental rate assessment
2. Professional photos
3. Marketing syndication to top rental sites
4. Management of pre-move in process including:
5. Management of tenants including:
There are certain fees charged for the many different aspects of full service property management. The main charges you can expect are listed below. This is not a complete list, please contact us if there is a service you have a question about.
1. New Property Preparation: $495.00 - This is the fee for initially setting up your property for rent. This covers the following services:
2. Management Fee: 10% of monthly receipts.
3. New Lease Fee: 35% of first month's rent.
4. Lease Renewals: 35% of first month's rent.
For a full description of our minimum criteria for tenant approval please see our Grove Screening Criteria under the documents tab.
Rent prices are determined by a thorough market analysis that looks at several factors including the property location, condition, size, bedrooms and baths, amenities offered, appliances offered, and comparable market rents.
Allowing pets is something we consider on a case-by-case basis depending on whether or not the owner wishes to allow them and if condition and set up of the property are conducive to it. Pets can cause additional wear and tear, therefore we require tenants to pay an additional pet deposit, monthly pet rent, and sign a pet addendum that clearly defines the rules and expectations that must be followed by tenants. Please note that assistance and/or support animals are not considered pets and cannot be disallowed per federal regulations.
Grove Realty does not allow smoking on any property it manages, nor does it accept a property damaged by smoke.
Please contact us at email@example.com to set up a free consultation to discuss if we are the right fit for you.